Prevent Xfce from darwing desktop background

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri May 15 08:12:42 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:02:23PM -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Sorry, but you just don't understand anything about how X works.

Yes, that's perfectly true.  That's why I asked for help here on
this list.  And thanks to the specific help of David Mohr I was
able to find a solution.  Telling people to shut up instead of
finding out why they come to wrong conclusions is probable not
so good style.  Perhaps this thread at least gives some clue how
to enhance the configuration interface to make things more clear.
If you are targeting only at those users who understand xfce
internals your user base would probably be somewhat limited.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de