xfce4-clipman

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 13:55:03 CEST 2009

Xfce 4 Desktop Environment
version 4.6.1 (Xfce 4.6)

FreeBSD-7.2

I have the clipman 1.0.1 plug-in installed. Its operation is erratic.
Sometimes, clicking it on works as expected, and other times, it just
sits there and does nothing. Even stopping and restarting Xfce4 does not
always fix the problem.

I have notice that clipman is also present in the "sessions & startup'
"Application Autostart' section. It is unchecked. If I check it and
restart Xfce4, I receive a warning message that another version of
clipman is running, the only way to remove it from that menu is to
remove it from the system.

I can right click on the clipman icon in the panel and it works as
expected however.

This is very confusing and I have no idea how to debug it.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

THE BEATLES:	Paul McCartney's old back-up band.