4.6: new windows now start on bottom

Mike McNally emmecinque at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:56:36 CEST 2009

> I'll say it again: this discussion will continue to go nowhere if certain
> participants insist on adopting an attitude of entitlement.

That's certainly true, and it's clearly true that nobody deserves
anything for nothing. Speaking for myself I'm grateful to have this
stuff at all, and that's something I think about a lot.

At the same time, it's a little off-putting to hear that explanations
- solicited explanations, at that - of why a particular behavior is
personally desirable represent "corner cases" or "doing it wrong."
Those statements may be true, but it's like a bar has to be reached in
order for something to be a valid need.  That too is OK - it'd help
however to know how interesting a use case has to be in order for it
not to be dismissed.

--
Turtle, turtle, on the ground,
Pink and shiny, turn around.