4.6: new windows now start on bottom

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:50:27 CEST 2009

On 2009-07-13, Net Llama! <netllama at linux-sxs.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Brian J. Tarricone<brian at tarricone.org> wrote:

>>> Welcome to being "wrong", making "no sense", and being non
>>> "factual".
>>
>> This discussion is going nowhere,

Obviously.  All the related bug reports have been marked
"duplicate" and "invalid", the decision has been made that they
aren't going to be fixed, and those of us who filed the bug
reports have been told we were wrong and that we work in
a nonsensical manner.

>> and will continue to go nowhere as long as you adopt this
>> hostile attitude.

My hostile attitude?  I was just adopting the attitude I was
shown.

>> I suggest you clean up your act, or, better yet, just use
>> another window manager and quit being a nuisance.
>
> Wow.  So your request to anyone who isn't happy with changes
> to XFCE is to stop using it?

In a word? Yes.

Can anybody could recommend other window managers that work
well with XFCE desktop and panel?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I am a traffic light,
                                  at               and Alan Ginzberg kidnapped