xfrun4 problems

Perriman chuchiperriman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 01:37:03 CEST 2008

Hi Jannis

	I write the results down:

El Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:18:03 +0200
Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> escribió:

> Hey,
>
> Am Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:09:18 +0200
> schrieb Perriman <chuchiperriman at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > 	After I have updated to pinkie, the xfrun4 does not work
> > when I press alt+F4 but if I execute the command in the shell,
> > works fine. I have check the key bindings and all is fine.
> >
> >  I don't know how to give you more information, If you want you can
> > say me what I need to look.
>
> Please run
>
>   xfconf-query -c xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts -l
/<Meta>1
/<Control><Meta>e
/<Meta>2
/e
/<Control>e

>   xfconf-query -c xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts -p "/<Meta>F4"
Property "/<Meta>F4" doesn't exist on channel
"xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts".

>   xfconf-query -c xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts -p "/<Alt>F4"
Property "/<Alt>F4" doesn't exist on channel "xfce4-keyboard-shortcuts".

> and post the output of that.

I have tested the same with F2 and I get the same result.

I see that alt+f2 is not
associated in these xconf queries but in the keyboard preferences I can
see alt+f2 associated to xfrun4. I discover the command by looking the
keyboard preferences...

Regards,
	Perriman