ANN: midori version 0.1.0 released

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:47:07 CET 2008

Hello Christian,

I have another question regarding this release. From the ChangeLog:
"v0.1.0:
 + Remove the HTTP Proxy hack"

I am curious on how Midori handles connections through the proxy. I am
often in a situation to switch the Web browser from connecting
directly to the Internet to using a proxy server, and vice versa. I
also have the relevant "*_PROXY" variables set. With previous releases
of Midori I could change the proxy settings "on-the-fly", but I can no
longer.

Do you think that in future releases Midori will allow users to
graphically change the proxy settings? Or, perhaps proxy support is
WebKit-related?

Thank you,
Liviu