Capslock

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:29:18 CEST 2008

if you are using the beta it's because of the new keyboard layout
settings... i think it was fixed in svn already...

http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce4-dev/2008-October/025275.html

not really fixed but at least you can turn it off...

3 possible fixes for you
1. run the xmodmap command in the autostarted applications (i'm
assuming these get run after the keyboard is set)
2. disable the xfce keyboard layout chooser
3. disable capslock in xorg.conf (this will prolly not work)...
disabling it in the kernel driver should help though :)