default desktop layout To: xfce at xfce.org

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:08:28 CEST 2008

> Then build one yourself and host the config files somewhere.
I did, but I was requested to try to upstream that

> You're telling us that Fedora just ships upstream software without any
> modification, and with no patching? I doubt it.
yes sort of, they try to contact the upstreams and be as close as
possible with them
please see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WhyUpstream

> If you don't like Fedora's policies, pick another distro.
on the contrary I love fedora for that very reason
upstreaming is paying your enhancements back to the the community