default desktop layout To: xfce at xfce.org

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 23:52:35 CEST 2008

> Noticed?  How?  Have you done a survey of new Xfce users?

from the people in this ML who have just said so

> "Degrades"?  Let's not get overly dramatic now.
> Initially when I've switched to XFCE several years ago the main
> reason for me was namely this - CDE look and functionality.

are you suggesting the XFCE default layout should be kept as is to fit
the needs of CDE converts and sun geeks who already now how to play
with panels

but I'm here to defend people who asks questions like "where can I
change the desktop"
the default layout should target those poeple