Strange Thunar behavior

Ryan Daly daly at ctcnet.net
Fri Oct 10 02:39:54 CEST 2008

All:

I'm seeing strange behavior with Thunar on occasion.  It seems that when
I navigate my way into a directory that contains a PDF file, Acroread
will automatically try to start.  It always bails saying:

There was an error opening this document.  This file cannot be found.

It seems to start one instance of Acroread with each PDF that is in the
directory that I just navigated to.  Has anyone else noticed this
strange behavior?  Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance.