Going from two screens to one?

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Fri Oct 3 12:22:07 CEST 2008

I have a problem... I am now using my laptop without the extra screen but the configuration for xfce still thinks I am using two screens...
So when i try to add a system tray to my panel, I get an error telling me that one system tray is already running... But I don't have any systrays
running on this screen...
The problem is that the screen that xfce is displaying is the screen I am not using anymore... And not the primary that used to be the laptop...
Is there a way to fix this?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: