Printer Issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 23 17:36:19 CEST 2008

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008, Todd and Margo Chester wrote:

> Go into the CUPS admin kit with Firefox at
>          https://127.0.0.1:631/

   My apologies, Todd. I completely forgot that some CUPS things can be done
in the BUI but not by directly editing the printers.conf file.

   I used the browser page to change the printer status to stopped. That
adjusted the printers.conf file and allowed me to then edit it. However,
after a reboot, the message box still pops up.

   How strange.

Rich