xterm real fullscreen mode, without title bar?

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér morten at technographer.net
Tue Dec 23 09:33:04 CET 2008

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:16:18 +0100
Ulli Horlacher <framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> In the meantime I want more :-)
>
> Having a xterm in full screen mode on keystroke is a really nice
> feature, but can I start it already in this mode?
>
> xterm itself has no option "start in full screen mode".
>
> Is there a xfce helper program, something like:
> xfce_start -some -fancy -feature -modes -- Xprogram with arguments

I didn't catch the previous discussion, so I may be speaking out of
turn, and you may have decided against using Terminal, but - I would
assume the same was accomplished with a shortcut to:
terminal --hide-toolbars --hide-borders --hide-menubar --fullscreen

Yours,
__
Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér
http://technographer.net * morten at technographer.net