Sample plugin

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Apr 9 18:05:52 CEST 2008

 	I want to try (for the umpteenth time) to see if I can figure out
how to write a plugin.  Poking around I found that the plugin how-to on
the wiki is empty and the only place I can find the sample plugin code is
in the svn repository.

 	Is there an already existing archive file for this puppy
somewhere?  I couldn't find it on the xfce4-goodies site.  Failing that,
how the heck do you get the thing from svn?  (Yes, I know I should know
this.  And I did many years ago.  But I'm to damn old and tired to look it
up again).

Thanks,
Joe

P.S. Shout out to all four or five of you who remember me.  ;-)

--
Interesting Boring Blog - http://x-nc.blogspot.com
A combination of insight and inanity for your reading pleasure