4.4.1 placing windows on the wrong monitor

Øyvind Østlund oyvind at noteme.com
Mon Oct 8 16:05:21 CEST 2007

Hello,

I don't have much more to add to this, but just wanted to let you know
that on a clean install I have the same behavior as you see. Also the
doing Alt+Tab to switch between apps, will sometimes brings the "list of
apps" up on the wrong screen. I sometimes have the feeling it has
something to do with where the cursor is positioned at the time, but
haven’t been able to verify this.

Xubuntu 7.10, with ATI Radeon 9800PRO (proprietary drivers)
- ØØ -