How to customize panel items via ssh

Kamchybek Jusupov kjusupov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:23:15 CEST 2007

Well,

What I've done is:

1. Add new user
2. Login as this user and configure the xfce-panel to include all
desired items (claws-mail, firefox, thunar, office, gftp, lock/quit).
3. As and when we add new users, copy over the .config/* from the
above user.
4. Login, but the panel items are still the default ones ONLY.

Rgds,

Kamchybek Jusupov
kjusupov at gmail.com