XFCE shortcuts

Stefan Schwarzburg stefan.schwarzburg at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:36:36 CET 2007

Ok,
first, tab in shortcuts works not in "Terminal" for me. It does work in
other programs.
second: firefox-bin is not found by my system, but when I run  " firefox
-remote 'openURL(http://www.google.de,new-tab)'   ", then it just opens a
new tab. Maybe you can try to replace firefox-bin with firefox and then try
again?
Cheers,
Stefan

2007/3/19, Arnau Bria <arnau at emergetux.net>:

> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:51:04 +0100
> Stefan Schwarzburg wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> Hi!
> first of all, thanks for both answers!!
>
> > I did not answer, because I have no solution. But I can tell you that
> > I can not use ctrl+tab to switch between my Terminal Tabs too.
> > Other combinations with ctrl and with alt and with shift work, but any
> > combination I tried with tab does not work. So it seems that tab is
> > the problem.
>
> Mmmm.. it's really strange cause both combinations works fine in my
> firefox.... So, tab works in shorcuts.
>
> > As for the firefox: never had such a problem. If firefox would start
> > again, then it would start in your active WS. But it does not start
> > with my installation, so it never opens in the active WS here.
>
> Well, I finally found (or I think so) the reason why my  firefox goes
> to WS 1... it happens when I call it from sylpheed-claws (my MUA).
>
> That's the line I have:
>
> firefox-bin -remote 'openURL(%s,new-tab)'
>
> Will study later. but I've found the source!
>
> > Sorry for probably beeing no help.
> > Cheers,
> > Stefan Schwarzburg
> Thansk for the reply!