XFCE shortcuts

Arnau Bria arnau at emergetux.net
Mon Mar 19 15:31:24 CET 2007

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:51:04 +0100
Stefan Schwarzburg wrote:

> Hi,
Hi!
first of all, thanks for both answers!!

> I did not answer, because I have no solution. But I can tell you that
> I can not use ctrl+tab to switch between my Terminal Tabs too.
> Other combinations with ctrl and with alt and with shift work, but any
> combination I tried with tab does not work. So it seems that tab is
> the problem.

Mmmm.. it's really strange cause both combinations works fine in my
firefox.... So, tab works in shorcuts.

> As for the firefox: never had such a problem. If firefox would start
> again, then it would start in your active WS. But it does not start
> with my installation, so it never opens in the active WS here.

Well, I finally found (or I think so) the reason why my  firefox goes
to WS 1... it happens when I call it from sylpheed-claws (my MUA).

That's the line I have:

firefox-bin -remote 'openURL(%s,new-tab)'

Will study later. but I've found the source!

> Sorry for probably beeing no help.
> Cheers,
> Stefan Schwarzburg
Thansk for the reply!