XFCE shortcuts

Arnau Bria arnau at emergetux.net
Mon Mar 19 12:39:56 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:54:07 +0100
Arnau Bria wrote:

Hi Again,

Not sure if I'm asking something stupid, but as I had no response I'll
try to explain myself better.

1.-) Shortcuts in terminal:
I've checked general shortcuts and terminal shortcuts. So Ctrl+TAB and
Ctrl+Shift+TAB are not used for any other action. So, why terminal does
not change from one to an other?¿?¿? Is this a forbidden shortcut?

2.-) Applications moving between worksapces.
I've removed any global shortcut refering to window movement. And my
firefox still goes from second workspace to first. I cannot reproduce
it cause I don't really know what "special" key I'm pressing when it
happens (but I bet for Ctrl+F1 and something in mouse...)
So, what else may I check for ensuring that there won't be any window
movement shortcut definition?

TIA,
Arnau