XFCE shortcuts

Arnau Bria arnau at emergetux.net
Thu Mar 15 17:54:07 CET 2007

Hi,

my name is Arnau and I'm new to XFCE.

I'm starting reading doc, but there's one thing I don't find, and I'm
not sure if it's a feature or a bug...

The problem is with shortcuts. I use them to change workspace, with
Crtl+F(1-8), but sometimes, the aplication I'm working with, follows me
to the workspace where I move. For example, I have mail in WS 1, and
firefox in WS 3. So, I move from WS 3 to WS 1 with Fn1, and firefox is
suddenly in WS 1...

I don't know when it does it, maybe I have an other key, more than ctrl,
pressed, but I can't ensure it....

My other problem with shortcurts is with X terminal emulator. I have
modified the SC of moving between X terminal tab, so now I should move
to next tab with Ctrl+TAB and to previous with Ctrl+Shift+TAB, but it
does not work. I can only move using Atl+number ...

So, could someone help me with both problems?

TIA,
Arnau