xfce4-mount plugin fails to umount device mounted to directory with spaces

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Thu Mar 15 23:42:09 CET 2007

Hi Sergei,

can you please give me the output of "mount" or "cat /etc/mtab"? Your
problem might be due to the recognition scheme in the refresh and
classification code, that's the only point I can think of. Being outta
time for the next two months, I won't be able to install and configure
ivman and the like.

If you want, you can insert some " DBG("text") " statements in the code
and look at the output in ~/.xsession-errors or the command line you run
xfce4-panel in (kill it first).

Best regards, Fabian