4.4.1 Plugin Problem

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Mon Jun 4 04:25:39 CEST 2007

Sorry Jasper ... my post was incorrect no extra dot is in the file names.Not sure why original post was wrong maybe I wasn' wearing my glasses.(Boy do I feel dumb)I'm going to to do a etch installation soon I'll and try a fresh xfce 4.4.1 install and seewhat happens with the external plugins. I'm starting to think that the problem is withmy install procedure or the OS.  If this was a Xfce problem someone else should haveexperienced this problem.Once again thanks to all for your suggestions.