Unable to mount flash drive on Xfce4 4.4

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg at hellug.gr
Tue Jan 30 00:00:10 CET 2007

Στις Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:32:32 -0700
Ο/Η Matt Thompson <thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu> έγραψε:

> Folks, today I upgraded my Fedora Core 6 box to the latest Xfce4 4.4
> rpms on Extras (from the 4.4rc2 ones which were there, I believe),
> and when I did it, I broke something.

<snip details>
> Can someone help me with what rpm I might be missing or which one I
> could report to Kevin Fenzi (the FC6 maintainer, I think)?

Works fine here (FC6, extras packages). I can mount/umount it from the
desktop and/or thunar, and the name is the correct one.
I'd suggest you checked if everything was updated, or you were left
with an RC2/4.4.0 mix.

Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: stavrosg at jabber.org
PGP Key: http://members.hellug.gr/stavrosg/GnuPG.key
"Hello. I'm a signature virus.
Please copy me to your signature  to help me spread"