xfce4-mount plugin fails to umount device mounted to directory with spaces

timystery at arcor.de timystery at arcor.de
Mon Feb 26 13:28:59 CET 2007

Hi Sergei,

thanks for such a good and detailed bug report. I don't know the original implementation reading the mountpoints, but I will investigate further during the next weeks, so please be patient or you might want to help finding the reason ;)

Anyway, life will become much better with version 0.5.0 when the successful removal of a device will be proven by reading the mtab entries instead of stderr of the umount command, which seems to be empty in pumount?

Best regards, Fabian