xfce4-mount plugin fails to umount device mounted to directory with spaces

GeoNix geonix at tut.by
Mon Feb 26 15:10:49 CET 2007

Hi Fabian,
Thanks for quick reaction. I'am also trying to find the reason in source
code, may be I will be able to implement quick and dirty solution in the
short term period.
I will rely on you to get the professional and stable solution , when
you will able to investigate :)
About the state of umounting: of course, reading the mtab entries will
give the clear device state.

Best Regards, Sergei