xfce4-mount plugin fails to umount device mounted to directory with spaces

Sergei Danilov geonix at tut.by
Sat Feb 24 23:52:31 CET 2007

Hi,
I have the USB device, which is mounts by default in the "/media/MP3
MUVO2"
I defined my own unmount command in the plugin properties as "sudo
pumount"
When click unmount throught the plugin GUI, I get the message that
device was unmounted.But actually device directory still has a device
mounted inside.
When I looked at the messages log, I found the message, explained the
problem:
GeoNix sudo:   geonix : TTY=tty1 ; PWD=/home/geonix ; USER=root ;
COMMAND=/usr/bin/pumount /media/MP3

As you can see, "/media/MP3 MUVO2" was transformed to /media/MP3. That
caused the error.

Gentoo
xfce 4.4.0
xfce4-mount-0.4.8