Galeon and Thunar

Evan Cox evan at zenquility.net.au
Thu Feb 15 03:31:40 CET 2007

Ahh...  Thank you - I will check that out.

With regards to your install, I have found  few icon themes seem to have
everything you need in them.  or a comprehensive theme that has
everything. Check out the "Gant for Xfce" theme at xfce-look.org  It is
the only comprehensive theme that has all icons for the desktop.

The Xfce4 weather applet compiled cleanly, and can be added to the
panel, does not fetch data. Once again I am not sure how to trace the
error.  All the correct information is entered in, but 'no sausage'.  I
use the Gnome one at the moment, as I like the full weather
documentation for the day, but miss the 5 day forecast in pretty icons.

This has been my first full gnome\xfce4\gtk install that I have done, so
I was assuming that I had missed something along the way.  Maybe not
hmmmm?

Cheers

Evan