Galeon and Thunar

Scott T. Hildreth shild at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 15 03:32:26 CET 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 20:09 -0600, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:

>     I just updated from ports to 4.4.0 from 4.3.99.2, my icons for
> evolution are still broke/missing.  I cannot get the weather plugin to
> work.
>     I am still running 6.1 with xfce 4.2 at work, weather plugin works &
> evolution icons are there.  I will wait to update at work. :-)

    I just ran the panel from the command line, trying to see if I could
see info printed to the term when I tried the search for the weather
plugin.  Well, no info from the weather plugin, but the xmms plugin
keeps printing this continuously,

(xfce4-xmms-plugin:27685): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_progress_set_percentage:
assertion `percentage >= 0 && percentage <= 1.0' failed

..either the new plugins need work or I have something screwed up.  My
guess it is the latter.

Scott T. Hildreth <shild at sbcglobal.net>