xfce desktop icons: single click possible?

Markus Hoenicka markus.hoenicka at mhoenicka.de
Fri Feb 9 13:35:20 CET 2007

Eberhard Roloff <tuxebi at gmx.de> was heard to say:

> So on the one side not all hope is lost, on the other side, imho there
> are more important things than click behaviour that make this desktop
> outstanding.

For the time being I've switched back to using a ROX panel as the place to keep
some icons handy (opens with a single click). I agree that the single vs.
double click issue is not really that important, but it is one of these pesky
details that make the difference between "good enough" and "good".

Just my 2c
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka
markus.hoenicka at cats.de
(Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka")
http://www.mhoenicka.de