xfce desktop icons: single click possible?

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 9 13:33:42 CET 2007

I have also noticed this inconsistent click-behaviour between the panel and desktop.
For me it's one of several minor issues I have with the desktop icon functionality.
 think it's important to note several things:
      Some folks won't even noitice or care about this inconsistent click-behaviour.
      This is the first xfce release with desktop icons .... only natural to have some issues.

BTW Thank you Brian and everyone else for your hard work in getting out this release.
(Not sure where you find the time between work and family responsibilites.)

A llast word: Merging the desktop and thunar ... NO. I like the modular component approach  of xfce.