GTK / Xfce audio CD burner?

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Tue Aug 21 14:55:23 CEST 2007

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:50:30 -0400, Charles A Edwards
> <eslrahc at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> I can think of another reason why Opera should be blacklisted.
>>
>> It supports only ix86 arch,not x86_64.
>
> Oh, cmon, now that's just silly.
>
> The idea is to have a list of applications that other Xfce users have found
> useful.  Leave political and religious crap out of it.  I, for one, support
> the idea of people being able to put just about any application they want
> on the list.  Even for-pay apps, as long as they're clearly marked as such
> and don't look like advertisements.  If someone uses it on their Xfce
> desktop, it's fair game, IMO.

+1 Insightful

I agree. The wiki is supposed to provide useful *information* not push
any agenda. Personally I think Opera is pretty neat. It's mail client
especially is excellent. I don't see any reason why it should not be
there -- it follows the Xfce philosophy of being small and light. So
what if it's proprietary?

-- b