GTK / Xfce audio CD burner?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 21 08:37:12 CEST 2007

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:50:30 -0400, Charles A Edwards
<eslrahc at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I can think of another reason why Opera should be blacklisted.
>
> It supports only ix86 arch,not x86_64.

Oh, cmon, now that's just silly.

The idea is to have a list of applications that other Xfce users have found
useful.  Leave political and religious crap out of it.  I, for one, support
the idea of people being able to put just about any application they want
on the list.  Even for-pay apps, as long as they're clearly marked as such
and don't look like advertisements.  If someone uses it on their Xfce
desktop, it's fair game, IMO.

    -brian