Panel Problems

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 30 15:35:40 CEST 2006

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Thank you. It almost worked.

   More information: I can click on the settings button and get the main xfce
dialog box. The workspaces are still noted and everything else seems to be in
place (except the firefox icon).

   Perhaps I need to drop back to -4.2.2 and see what happens.

   Sigh. It's the end of the month and I have so much to do today; I don't
need system hassles.

Rich