Panel Problems

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 30 15:46:28 CEST 2006

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Perhaps I need to drop back to -4.2.2 and see what happens.

   Ta-da! That fixed it (except for the lost firefox icon, but that's simple
to find).

   So, either 4.2.3.2 won't work on our systems here or there's something
different about the Slackware package for it that I grabbed from
linuxpackages.net.

   If I've the time over the weekend, I'll grab the source tarball and build a
Slackware package on the local machine and see how that works. I now know
that re-installing 4.2.2 puts me back to a working system.

   Thanks, Mike!

Rich