Off: GTK1 font curse

Jax cybercorecentre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:16:50 CEST 2006

Hi guys!

This will be offtopic, but i don't want to sign to the GTK mailing list
and I use XFCE aswell... I'm sure u know the answer :P
So i fighting with this damn gtk-1, because my fonts small, here is an
image:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1503/gtkfontsuxx6tf.jpg

I tried with several gtk1 theme like aqalightblue,geramikshagpad etc.
but I can't increase the font sizes, even if i try it manually from
gtk-theme-switch.
Any idea how can i solve this? And btw it's touch all GTK1 based
program, so i can change playlist font in xmms for example, but i can't
change font of that menu which can u see in the picture.

Regards,

JaX