What happened to my panel?

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 18 16:39:11 CEST 2006

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 at 9:27pm, Thomas de Klein wrote:

:Am Sat, 17 Jun 2006 schrieb Patrick Wiseman:
:
:> :Except by hand, you can't. The configuration files and plugin interface
:> :have been changed for 4.4.
:>
:> Well, that's the kind of lack of consideration I expect from KDE or GNOME
:> developers, not from Xfce.  Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out.
:
:If you just need your old configuration for reference, I still found mine in
:	~/.config/xfce4/panel
:In the contents.xml you will find find your old panel-configuration (at
:least I did on my Debian-Box).

Thanks - I had found an earlier version in ~/.xfce4/xfce4rc.bak, but the
contents.xml file is more recent.

Patrick