What happened to my panel?

Thomas de Klein Thomas at deKlein.de
Sat Jun 17 21:27:29 CEST 2006

Am Sat, 17 Jun 2006 schrieb Patrick Wiseman:

> :Except by hand, you can't. The configuration files and plugin interface
> :have been changed for 4.4.
>
> Well, that's the kind of lack of consideration I expect from KDE or GNOME
> developers, not from Xfce.  Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out.

If you just need your old configuration for reference, I still found mine in
	~/.config/xfce4/panel
In the contents.xml you will find find your old panel-configuration (at
least I did on my Debian-Box).

Cheers
Thomas

--
"No Sid, don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos,
movies make psychos more creative!"