about symbolic links on Desktop

nusret nbalci_l at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 08:01:19 CEST 2006

--- Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, right+left click is an emulation for a third
> button. In the X
> configuration file it looks like this:
>
> Section "InputDevice"
>     Identifier  "Configured Mouse"
>     Driver      "mouse"
>     Option      "CorePointer"
>     Option      "Device"        "/dev/input/mice"
>     Option      "Protocol"      "ExplorerPS/2"
>     Option      "Emulate3Buttons"   "true"  <====
> EndSection

Aha, then it's not specific to Xfce... I modified
xorg.conf before, but only looked at the Monitor
section and changed the depth to 96dpi :) I don't know
what it was by default, but it was something really
miserable!

> Ok, now have a look inside Settings > Window Manager
> and tab Keyboard.
> You will find a lot of wonderful shortcuts for
> workspace and window
> management.
>
> After that have a look inside every parts of the
> whole Settings :)

Well, actually I already did, but if you're not really
"looking for" them, chances are you stare at the sky
but don't see the stars (of course at night time :)).
It's best to leave it to time: as need arises I'll
find it out.

Sofar for today. Thanks a lot for all your help, I
appreciated it a lot!

Regards,

Nusret