SVN to releaseable package (was: Re: about symbolic links on Desktop)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jun 2 03:23:42 CEST 2006

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Sorry, I was more referring here to actual bug reports.  If
> something's crashing on Xubuntu's patched version of whatever, I
> don't really want to hear about it.  I don't know the details of the
> version they're using.  While we're in the beta cycle, I'm fixing
> bugs as I see them, so it wastes my time to hear about bugs unless
> people have tested against current SVN trunk.

	I have a question/idea...  Would it be possible to have a nightly build
of SVN in the xfce gui install package?  I mean, the xfce*-installer.bin
file.  If not a daily build how about a weekly build?  This would make
4.4 more accessible to users and easier for people to test against the
more current versions.

Just a thought,
Joe