4.4beta2 logout window not working

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Wed Jul 26 01:30:28 CEST 2006

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:11:08 -0400, James Turner wrote:

> I have compiled Xfce 4.4 beta 2 from source on Debian Sarge (Linux
> 2.4) and installed it in /usr/local. In general it is working well,
> but when I select "Quit" from the menu or press the logout icon on
> the panel, nothing at all happens. The logout dialogue does not
> appear. Running xfce4-session-logout

I have some problems with the logout dialog, too. I suppose it's not
related to this one, but thought I just might append it here.

Sometimes, when I click on the exit button on the panel, the dialog
appears with "shutdown" disabled. When I close the dialog and repeat
the procedure, the shutdown button is enabled and I can shutdown the
system. Weird - and only happening occasionally.

- Jannis