4.4beta2 logout window not working

James Turner jturner at gemini.edu
Wed Jul 26 19:27:42 CEST 2006

[I hope I figured out how to reply to a single message from the digest;
apologies if this shows up as a new thread]

Enrico Tr?ger wrote:

 > I had the same problem some time ago.
 > Did you done a ldconfig, this helped me? And did you add the path
 > /usr/local/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf if it is not already there?

Thanks for the suggestion.

I had done an ldconfig previously, but I just added /usr/local/lib to
/etd/ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig again. Unfortunately, it didn't seem
to make any difference. Still no logout window :-(.

Cheers,

James.