missing window decorations with openoffice windows

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Mon Jul 24 16:14:59 CEST 2006

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:54:06 +0530, Richard van der Hoff
<richardv at mxtelecom.com> wrote:

>> Running xfwm4 from a term doesn't work either?
>
> Sadly not :(. As I said, it does work fine for everything other than
> openoffice, so xfwm4 clearly is running - just not working properly.

Try running 'xprop' to find out what properties OO.o is setting. Compare
that with the settings of some other window. That might give you a hint.
xfwm4 has been pretty stable in this area for several years now so it's
likely to be a problem with your specific OO.o build. OO.o 2.x works fine
for me, btw.

-- b