thunar + mountpoints + sort by name and case

nuser fakeact at bol.com.br
Mon Jul 10 00:46:51 CEST 2006

> Hi everyone,
>
> Is it possible to manage mountpoints in thunar just as in rox?
> In rox I can click on a mountpoint and it will be mounted if its not.
> Also I can unmount resources that are mounted on mountpoints that are
> in /etc/fstab
> Is that possible with thunar? What do I have to do to enable ist?

  I started using it a week ago, it does show my usb pendrive and cdrom when they are inserted/connected (on the side pane). Just having some trouble with my legacy floppy drive, but I guess it's just me.

> Also is it possible to ignore case when sorting files/directories by
> name? Because I find it very disturbing  when HELLO.txt is sorted in
> before another_filename.txt.

open http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/thunar/trunk/docs/README.thunarrc

 Look for  * "MiscCaseSensitive (FALSE/TRUE)"

  I didn't find on thunar 0.3.0beta1 (pt_br translation) preferences dialog nothing about it.

 bye