"hot key" for Run Dialog ?

stu seven stuseven at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:36:01 CET 2006

     Hi XFCE4 !

     Im seeing a default hotkey for the Run Dialog, in the
latest version of xcfe4... however, with my version, which
comes with Debian Sarge, this feature evidently hadn't been
completed yet, and there is a blank in the documentation
where the specific key should be written(!)...
   ...so, my question is - how could I add a hotkey for this
Run Dialog in my 2005 release of Debian ?

     I have looked at the Window manager and the
shortcut menu... but Im unsure as to how  "Run Dialog"
should be specified with any given key combination.

     Thanks for your help