Starting Over

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Wed Feb 8 21:06:44 CET 2006

hi!

mv ~/.config ~/dot.config && mv ~/.xfce ~/dot.xfce

before logging into xfce. then anything will be the default setup. if
your problems do persist when retrying all things that failed
previously, you can really try to 'rpm -e xfce*' or something like that.
'man rpm' is your friend.

you can also search in yast for any packages having an xfce in their
name and deinstall/install them. (yast -> install software -> Alt-s ->
xfce -> OK -> deselect what to deinstall; deinstall it and repeat the
whole process afterwards for installing).

hth, fabian