xfce4-panel problem

hernux hernux at etherac.com.ar
Wed Feb 8 04:14:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I've upgraded to the latest svn version, and now I'm having a serious
problem with the panel.. it may be a xinerama related problem.. I have
to monitors, the bug only appears in one screen..

The problem is that it seems to be adding bottom margin to one of the
monitors.. I can't place any window on it.. when I move one win from
monitor B (the one that works fine) to monitor A, I can see how the win
borders move up, and I can only si the bottom side of the window.

I don't know how to give you more info about this .. I'm running
xfce-svn in Ubuntu 5.10.

greetings
Hernán