Transparent Panels

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 22 16:50:54 CET 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:04:54 +0100
Mike Massonnet got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> If you have a recent vte
> it will use real transparency, otherwise a fake one over the background.

I was just gonna reply, unfortunately when I went to build Terminal (thanks
again for that tip about the patch), once I put in that little '<', patched
right up! So exciting! Here I go! Ooops, need vte-devel, no prob, install, run
again, here we go!

aaaand no. I need exo-devel, okay, I'll install that...except latest version of
*exo* is about a week to old or something...

Charles? Please? Pretty pretty please? ;-)

I'm in the process of trying to build the exo package, but am I wasting my time
if it's so recent compared to my RC2?

Thanks very much!

--
JoeHill, Who just got back from a *very* brief install of Ubuntu, and hasn't
reconfigured his sig.