Transparent Panels

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 22 17:17:16 CET 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:50:54 -0500
JoeHill got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> aaaand no. I need exo-devel, okay, I'll install that...except latest version
> of *exo* is about a week to old or something...
>
> Charles? Please? Pretty pretty please? ;-)
>
> I'm in the process of trying to build the exo package, but am I wasting my
> time if it's so recent compared to my RC2?

Wow! It actually built, cool. Um. Now what? LOL! I'm assuming I need exo-devel
to build Terminal? Now, this is the part I never get: the souce for a lib, it
*includes* the devel, or header files, no? It must, because otherwise, how are
you guys building Terminal...or

Sorry, this gets muddled :-\ I would build an RPM, but this is the problem, I
don't know if I should build it all as one big package, or as two, ie. exo and
exo-devel?

I went to the exo site...holy crap, that WebOS Desktop...that is *crazy*.

--
Still no sig.