multiple wallpapers with xfce workspace

tomw at videotron.ca tomw at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 5 15:02:27 CET 2006

FYI wallpapoz is not compatible with xfce ... no big surprise.
Tis a nice little utility though and could probably be the basis for a xfce plugin if anyone is interested.
Sorry I don't have the required technical skills required (yet-:)
I don't really know of any Linux desktop environments that offer this functionality.

Until then if you search in the previous months archives someone wrote a script to randomly
change your wallpaper. (no I have not tried it)