XFCE4 Session Manager: enabling shutdown/reboot option

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 10 05:01:55 CEST 2005

I found that the line below was correct but I had to add the halt, reboot
and shutdown now commands (HALT, REBOOT, SHUTDOWNNOW are aliases) so I
could shutdown or reboot from myuser.

myuser ALL=/usr/libexec/xfsm-shutdown-helper, HALT, REBOOT, SHUTDOWNNOW

where

Cmnd_Alias      HALT = /usr/sbin/halt
Cmnd_Alias      KILL = /usr/bin/kill
Cmnd_Alias      REBOOT = /usr/sbin/reboot
Cmnd_Alias      SHUTDOWN = /usr/sbin/shutdown
Cmnd_Alias      SHUTDOWNNOW = /usr/sbin/shutdown -h now